Thursday, August 06, 2009

...and the Academy Award Goes to....

I'll let you decide. I've got one word to describe the nature of some women-duplicitous. When Chris Brown, (in what I considered an act of retaliation), attacked Rihanna, women around the world echoed in unison the following, He should have just walked away! Perhaps, but who am I to say? In the following clips, I really believe these women should have just walked away.

Women have been portrayed as sugar and spice and everything nice for quite some time now, but I think evidence is beginning to emerge that reveals a side of women once solely attributed to men. This post isn't an attempt to vilify women, only amplify the true nature of human beings, having nothing to do with gender.

And the nominees are...

The Rebar Widow



Deadly Dippolito



Granny Hire Your Gun



Thou Shalt Kill...NOT!!




Post your favorite in the comment section of this blog.

Merry Marrying!

TPOKW?

1 comment:

Polka Dot said...

This side of you really concerns me.