Friday, June 08, 2007

Dear Diary.....

That sounds so unmale. Anyway....
Dear Diary,
This morning I met my abs for the 1st time. Actually I've seen glimpses of them-like one might catch a glimpse of a fawn in the early morning as it darts past your garden window. After months and months of intensive work outs, I'm finally starting to see those illusive 6-pack abs. I have to be honest when I say that I never thought it would be possible. What kept me going? Well, my mentor started 5 years ago and now he has the body of a fucking god. And as he's always told me-you have to see to be. I've always been the type who thinks that if someone I know can do it, so can I. Now of course this theory has its limitations. I know people who can slam dunk a basketball on a standard 10' rim. I can't do that (now, but one point in my younger years I came really close).

I haven't said much about my marriage but I'm in the process of moving out. My soon-to-be ex wife and I had a conversation this morning about an incident that occurred a couple of years ago between a friend of hers and I. To put it bluntly, the girl and I had sex several times. When I mentioned to my wife that when she found out I just took my punishment, she asked "What punishment. I didn't get mad-you'd already expressed an interest in fucking her." I know this might sound crazy to those who read it but my I discovered that my wife cheated on me less than 1 month after our wedding day. I told her that if she wanted to stay she could, but she would have to accept the fact that I would never be monogamous again. I had a right to fuck whomever I choose. She accepted it.

"So if she accepted it, what's with the punishment?" you may ask, as she did. I explained to her that relationships are like a pure and clean glass of water. The moment something falls into that glass of water, we consider it tainted and most likely won't drink it. I knew that, no matter how many times my wife told me that she didn't get mad, I knew it affected our relationship. The water, although previously polluted, had been tainted even further.

I gotta get ready for work.

The Prince of Know Where?

No comments: