Friday, September 05, 2008

Is It Just Me or Does Solange Knowles Look Like Orlando Jones...In Drag?




Hey, I ain't one to celebrity bash (that's if you want to call these two 'D' listers celebrities), but if you put some make up, lip stick, and a dress on Solange Knowles, doesn't she look like Orlando Jones in drag? I don't think I would have gone here had it not been for the nasty response Solange gave to a television host whom she thought mentioned Jay-Z when she was introduced (google that shit, I'm too lazy to post the link).

I don't know if she has talent or not, but I hear the CD sales and downloads are moving like cooling lava.

TPOKW?

2 comments:

Blake N said...

YES!! I was just watching "Bring It On 2" or whatever... (don't ask why) ... and noticed this as well. I googled "solange knowles orlando jones" and this came up. Vindication at last!

Ann said...

Completely agree. I did the same thing (google search) to see if I was the only one who thought so and found this post.